COVID-19 Important Information
RLOA is taking all measures possible to ensure the health and safety of our students, as well as continued educational efforts. Please continue to visit our website and our Facebook for the most up to date information.
As of right now, school is cancelled through April 30th.
Determinations will be made about the remainder of the school year as new information becomes available. All field trips, events, and extracurricular activities have been cancelled at this time.
Please refer to the following documents for information regarding our instructional plans. These will continue to develop as the situation changes. Please check back often for new information.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or need anything.
- Starting March 30th, all students must be able to access Google Classroom. Contact your teacher or email@example.com for your student's login information if they do not know it.
- Students are able to sign out Chromebooks and laptops from the school between the hours of 9:00am and 2:00pm.
- Free Internet services are being offered through Hargray by visiting this website and filling out the form.
- Free Internet services are being offered through AT&T by visiting this website.
- View the document below for the Google Classroom codes and Remind codes for each teacher in Middle and High school. Elementary will be added shortly.
Middle and High School Parents
If you would like to be added to your students' Google Classroom and Remind groups, please fill out the form located here.